Grow Fragrance Blondewood
Grow Fragrance Blondewood
Blondewood has notes of vanilla bean, shea butter, and teakwood with a hint of almond.
- Santalum Album Oil (Sandalwood)
- Vanilla Bean Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia)
- Fusanus Spicatus Oil (Sandalwood)
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil (Bergamot)
- Citrus Limon Peel Oil (Lemon)
- Cupressus Sempervirens Oil (Cypress)
- Juniperus Mexicana Oil (Cedar)
- Thuja Plicata Wood Oil (Western Red Cedar)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus)
- Orange Oil (Orange)
- Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil (West Indian Rosewood)
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Roman Chamomile)
- Safflower Seed Oil (Safflower)
- Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot)
- Santalum Spicatum Oil (Sandalwood)
- Petitgrain Citronnier Oil (Lemon Petitgrain)
- Vanillin (Naturally occurring in vanilla)
- Iso Amyl Salicylate (Naturally occurring in vanilla planifolia)
- Linalool (Naturally in geranium)
- Gamma-Decalatone (Naturally occurring in peach)
- Benzyl Alcohol (Naturally occurring in cocoa)
- Gamma-undecalactone (Naturally occurring in peach)
- Methyl Salicylate (Naturally occurring in wintergreen leaves)
- Anisic Aldehyde (Naturally occurring in anise)
- Heliotropine (Naturally occurring in vanilla)
- Gamma Octalactone (Naturally occurring in apricots)
- Cis-3-hexenyl Acetate (Naturally occurring in pepper)
- Ethyl Acetoacetate (Naturally occurring in coffee)
- Benzaldehyde (Naturally occurring in black currants)
- Dimethyl Heptenal (Naturally occurring in ginger)
- Acetyl Propionyl (Naturally occurring in roasted coffee)
- Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles (Naturally occurring in elemi trees)
- Gamma Nonalactone (Naturally occurring in pineapple)
- Triethyl Citrate (Naturally occurring in oranges)
- Acetoin (Naturally occurring in blackberry)
- Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde (Naturally occurring in essential oil of chamomile)
- HydroxyCitronellal (Naturally occurring in citronellal)
- Butyl Butyryl lactate (Naturally occurring in fermentation)
- Beta Ionone (Naturally occurring in Litsea Cubeba oil)
- Cedryl Acetate (Naturally occurring in arborvitaes tree)
- Sodium Citrate (Natural salt of Citric acid)
- Glycerin (Made from sustainably harvested palm, soy or coconut oil)
- Alcohol (Naturally fermented from grains)
I love how long it last first of all and the smell is so nice, if you like sweet scents this is the one for you. It’s cozy and it’s perfect for this time of year!
I love the smell of this. It definitely reminds me of Summer. I’ve used it a few times and although I don’t think the odor lingers very long, it definitely covers any smell if that’s the reason you’re using it. For example, in the bathroom. I’d recommend!
My MIL is obsessed with this room spray! If you like vanilla/almondy scents this is the one for you!!!
This blondewood scent is DIVINE!!! It’s like a clean vanilla scent that I seriously cannot get enough of!!! And it makes me even happier that it is actually CLEAN!!!!
Everyone has a different sense of smell. I love the ingredients but the scent isn’t my favorite. I willl try other scents from this brand until I find my favorite.
As a holistic health coach and certified personal trainer, I am passionate about health and will always advocate for the cleanest ingredients. I truly believe my life's work is helping others live a low tox life and be able to truly experience complete wellness.I aim to find and help small and diversely owned businesses and make it easier for you to swap out even the most toxic of products.
✓ Clean Ingredients
✓ Nothing Artificial
✓ Nothing Toxic